Internet of Things (IoT) Workshop for Manufacturers
Wednesday 18 October 2017
Datawright: Team Valley, Gateshead, Tyne & Wear (8am-10am or 12.30pm-2.30pm)
According to Gartner, by 2020, more than half of major new business processes and systems will incorporate the Internet of Things (IoT).
This is only going to continue to grow.
The IoT is disrupting the manufacturing industry, creating new market leaders, and leaving laggards behind.
Join our free IoT Workshop to find out how manufacturing companies are reaping the rewards.
- Live demo
- Key IoT use cases in manufacturing
- The role of data in smart manufacturing
- Success Story: IoT manufacturing technology at work
- Benefits and opportunities for manufacturers
Who should attend the IoT Workshop?
The workshop is designed for manufacturers. You should attend if:
- You haven’t heard about IoT and would like to find out how it will impact manufacturing
- You have heard about IoT and would like to find out how to it could be implemented within your business
- You are using IoT and would like to share experiences and discover opportunities
- You would like to find out how manufacturing businesses are exploiting IoT to increase productivity and efficiency
- In short: any manufacturer who wants to grow their business
Location: Datawright, Mayflower House, Fifth Avenue, Team Valley Trading Estate, Gateshead, NE11 0HF
The Workshop will be delivered twice. The AM Workshop session will include a complimentary breakfast, the PM Workshop session will include a complimentary lunch. Please choose your preferred time slot.
Complete the form below to book your place: